Thursday 28 March 2013

In Her Closet: Solange Knowles


I have had the biggest style crush on Solange Knowles for the longest time. I love BeyoncĂ©  and it can’t be denied that she is pretty stylish too but while everybody had their eyes on BeyoncĂ©, I always had a thing for Solange.

For me it’s about how individual her style is, she puts the craziest prints, colours and designs together and they just seem to magically work. Everybody claims to have their own style but sometimes we all dress so alike that it gets hard to distinguish our individualism from the next person but when it comes to Solange, it’s all hers. She owns it.

Decided to try out this bright coloured outfit Solange rocked a while back in NYC. I had an orange blazer (I have a thing for orange blazers) and a yellow dress so it wasn’t exactly rocket science. I didn’t wanna go all the way and wear my yellow heels as I was going to work and didn’t want to show up looking like a box of sunshine so I toned it down with some nude and leopard print heels I got this month from Fashion Express (they have great shoes!)

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment