Monday 1 December 2014

Fashion Edit ~ Palesa Mahlaba


Hello December!

I am so excited for the month ahead. I will share more with you in the next post.

Anyway, I just realised that I had promised to do a series of Fashion Edit posts featuring the style of Fashion Editors across the world  and I have only done two so far, the horror! So I thought I would start December with a little fashion post!

What would you do if you had the chance to peek into a fashion editor's personal closet? Probably die from a fashion orgasm  RIGHT?! Well "True Love" South Africa's Fashion Editor Palesa Mahlaba gives absolutely everyone that opportunity.
This tiny but fierce and quirky Fashion Editor is a delight to watch. Palesa uses her Instagram page to show her day to day outfits and what a treat it is! Her personality shines through with lot's of versatile styles and fun captions. Follow her long enough and you will feel like she is your glamorous BFF!

Here are some of my favorite outfits from her Instagram. Enjoy!


Love Palesa's style? Follow her on Instagram @simplypalesa

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment