Tuesday 27 January 2015

Comfortable With My Own Style


I was chatting with a friend of mine the other day and she shared how she was planning to get a new wardrobe because she realised that she was now a married, working woman and felt that needed to be reflected in her clothing. It made me think a lot about my own style and how I feel it has evolved over the years.



 I am now more comfortable and confident in what I wear. I have learnt to dress for my body and also for occasion because for a long time I just wore what I felt was trendy or whatever I wanted and though it was fun to be a bit of a rebel, it was not always appropriate.

Last year I finally decided to try out Polyvore. I had joined two years ago but never really tried. I am having more fun with it now because I can create different outfit ideas and it is also teaching me how to pair different things and of course I get inspiration from other people's posts on how to wear items I own.  For today's post I thought I would share just a few of my sets.

Are you on Polyvore? Follow me here. How has your style evolved over the years? Leave a comment and share your experience.

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment