Friday 15 March 2013

Never Too Old For A New Dream




Last month was my birthday and for once I felt super old. I mean I still feel the same but just hearing my age made me cringe. (No, I'm not telling!lol)

I guess what's really bothering me is that I always thought that at this age I would have it all figured out but I don't. I really thought that after university, I would get a super good paying job (probably be famous too...lol), I'd be ready to settle down and life would basically be sorted out. But none of that seems to even be peeking on the horizon. Instead, life has thrown me curveballs and i feel stuck and not moving forward. I actually feel like I'm moving backwards.

Today I came across this quote that just gave me life! "You're never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." This is so true! I'm not done dreaming yet, I don't care if I don't even achieve all the things I set for myself, just having a dream to work towards gives me hope. I will dream even the impossible! I will dream until they carry me out in a box!

Hope you like my denim on denim look which I tried a week ago. I love the denim shirt and I'm sure I've worn it a dozen times since I got it. The print just makes it stand out. You can get it from Jet, it's in the guys section but hey, who cares?

Thank you for reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment