Thursday 7 March 2013

Citi Bank Zambia's Glitzy Opening

  Last week I attended the official opening of the Citi Bank Zambia offices at the Elunda round-about in Lusaka. One of our clients, a decor company called Glitter & Sparkle set up the decor for the cocktail and I went through to get some pictures. It was a lovely event with free food, drinks and new friends. This is the part of my job I love! Hope you like the pictures; I think I’m getting better with my photography which is great as I want to incorporate it as part of my professional skills in future!

This post is really because the lovely Tsepo (who I featured in a blog here) said she was looking forward to an update. It warms my heart to know   people look forward to seeing something new on the blog.

I have a battle of deciding how much of my personal life to share on here so I keep it breezy so to say, but the truth is I am a real person and life is not always a bunch of roses. I am going through such a big change in my life at the moment and to be honest it is so hard not to be able to open up about it but I’ve come to learn sometimes it’s better to first work it out with God and yourself and only talk about it when you are in a better frame of mind.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment