Monday 29 April 2013

Great Minds & New Friends- #ZedCreatives Brunch II


It’s almost the end of April and what a lovely month it’s been! My kid brother, niece and aunty all had their birthdays this month which I sadly couldn’t be there for but I’m so blessed to have them as a part of my life.

Apart from that one of the highlights of April was that I finally managed to show up for the C1rca1964 Zed Creatives Brunch II, last weekend at Pzazz Restaurant. The brunch is just a fun get together event with other creative young Zambians over a meal. I missed the first one so I swore not to miss this one and I’m glad I went because I met lots of lovely people from a rap artist, stylist, cartoonist and skin care guru, it was a lovely mix of young creative Zambians.

I have to mention though that I experienced a case of bad service at Pzazz Restaurant, an issue of bad potatoes and a rude waiter but otherwise it was a lovely event and I will let the pictures do the talking! Forgot to get a full outfit picture but I wore and H&M bodycon dress and a pair of colour-block wedges, will try to take a full pic later!

Shout-out to all my lovely new followers, thanks for the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment