Wednesday 4 July 2012

A Little Piece Of Paradise


 Thought I would switch things up and start with some pictures rather than words on today’s blog. I wanted to tell you about  a little piece of heaven I discovered last week, well I did not actually do the discovering as the owners of the place are a client of the graphic company I work for but as it was my first time there it felt like a bit of a discovery!

I had a photography session at a place called Sugar Bush Farms, they have a place called “The Design House” which is absolutely divine, it has a lovely gift shop and a cafe right outside so you can relax after you shop. As you will see from the lovely pictures it is such a peaceful and beautiful place. The gift shop stocks fabulous handcrafted bags and jewellery made by Jackal and Hide and other little arts and crafts for the home that are inspired by an ethnic African touch. It’s every ethnic girls dream shop!


Was wearing my absolute favourite blazer of the moment which is a stripped blazer I got from Mudd Jeans. I have lusted after a stripped blazer since forever and I was over the moon when I found this one so I just closed my eyes and bought it! Also it was my first time wearing earrings. I have never pierced my ears but I really love bright fun earrings so imagine how I felt when I found these gorgeous round teal earrings (hope you can see them!) especially that they go with my top. They are clip on’s and I want to get a dozen more. 

My friend Lilly and I enjoyed some peanut butter cookies and a drink before we left coutersy of the owner Gillie Lightfoot. Here are some of the pictures I took:)









Wishing you the best for this lovely month of July. Thank you for reading.

4 comments:

  1. This blazer is really pretty!! The place is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane, I've wanted a stripped blazer since forever and this one is perfect:) You would love sugar bush farm, it's so peaceful and beautiful:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful images! Found your blog through lookbook.nu =)
    xo
    Nia

    http://niafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nia!! It's always lovely to get a comment from someone who is also on lookbook:) Will visit your blog back:)

      Delete