Monday 25 November 2013

That Girl's Got Afro Funk: Vonneta Simpamba

Happy new week!

Finally another worthy afro-funk fashionista! I recently stumbled upon this gorgeous girl on instagram and it was love at first click!

I was really glad when I came across Vonneta Simpamba. This girl is simply gorgeous. Her outfits are trendy and always on point, her shoes are to die for, she has an amazing bag collection but most of all her hair is always LAID!!!

As I only know her through Instagram I don't know much about her personally but I do know that apart from having great style she also does a bit of designing in her free time. I've seen some of her pieces and they are amazing! I hope she gets a blog soon but till then, follow her on Instagram (her profile is private but if you send her a request she will check you out and add you back if you're not too creepy lol)

 What do you guys think of her style?




For these first few series of afro-funk features I have really been hoping to show Zambian girls because I think there are so many beautiful Zambian women with fabulous style but they never make it onto people's tumblers or style posts because not many of them get the right exposure. I really hope that these afro-funk features will get them pinned, shared and liked and will put these Zambian fashionista's on the world map:)

Know any Zambian ladies or gents who are rocking it? Get in touch with me via twitter @ghetogal and if they make the cut, I will gladly post a feature!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment