Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Show Must Go On

Hello lovelies,

First of all a huge HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY to my blog! Anniversary fell on the 15th of November but didn't have time to do a post. It's been two years of (erm, not so consistent) blogging but I've enjoyed it all.

This is just a quick post to thank everyone who liked my picture in the Pepsi Zambia Competition. I did not win the big trip to go to New York, not really sure why because I put in a lot of effort in my entry but I am super grateful to all the lovely people who took time to comment, like and share my picture! So many people came through for me and even if I did not win I am forever indebted for your kindness!

Anyway the show must go on! Thought I'd brighten up this post with some fashion news. I have been meaning to recreate this look that Jennifer Lopez was spotted wearing while heading out to dinner in Santa Monica, California,  some time back earlier this year.

Image from blog.jessicaharlow.com

I love the simplicity of the whole outfit. I threw on some gorgeous pearls I got from Mr. Price to add some sparkle to the outfit and a pair of new courts with gold cap-toes. I also wore a black clutch as I did not have a white one.

 Outfit details: Over-sized sweatshirt - thrifted, White pencil skirt - Jet, Coral courts - PEP, Clutch - thrifted


What do you guys think? Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment