Monday 4 November 2013

Take Me to New York City Pepsi Zambia!

Hello  lovelies!

It's a new month and I am super excited about the next few weeks. My big news is that I just entered a major competition to win a fully paid for trip to New York city to see Beyoncé!

Girls Love Beyoncé
I'm so excited because I have always wanted to see Beyoncé perform and  I always complained that the chances of her coming to Zambia in the next few years are next to zero. I am a huge fan of Beyonce, both her music, her style, her hard work and her grace ( I could go on)I also love concerts and I've watched lots of Beyonce's live performances online and she is an AMAZING performer!

New York City
They say if you can make it in New York City, you can make it anywhere. New York City, the big apple! What's not to love about it? I'm so glad the organizers of  the competition picked New York City eeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!!

Pepsi
Pepsi Zambia are the awesome people behind this competition. I love the concept of the competition as it ticks all the boxes. It's simple, interactive, fun and visual! You simply take a picture of yourself drinking a pepsi and post it on the Pepsi Zambia Facebook page or tweet your picture and tag @PepsiZambia

So I found out about this awesome competition a few weeks ago and I wanted to post a picture that really put everything together. I coordinated my outfit to match the Pepsi colors which are red, blue and white. I wore red heels, a white T-shirt and blue pants. I looked everywhere for an I love New York T-shirt but could not find any. I almost gave up but then I found this New York City T-shirt in Mr. Price in the men's section. I bought it without a wink.

I wanted to have a Pepsi background so I went to Mtendere for the shoot. If you've been to Mtendere you know it's a bit of a gheto and it's always busy! We got there early but people were already up and about. I chose it because they have so many little stores that have painted their shops with the Pepsi logo. We attracted a bit of attention so we just took a quick few shots and left.

Help Me Win!
You can help me get to New York by liking, commenting and sharing my picture on Facebook here. Be sure to like Pepsi Zambia Facebook I would really appreciate it and if I get to go I promise a New York series blog with a vote of thanks to everyone who will like my picture:) I'm so sure I can win that I've already started planning outfits, checking the New York weather and plaing all my Beyonce songs:)

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment