Friday 9 March 2012

WINE TASTING AT SHAKA'S GRILL

Well hello there!
 Guess who is keeping her end of the bargain and blogging again? ME!!!! On Wednesday I received a last minute request to cover a wine tasting event at Shaka's Grill and was grumbling all the way there because I had to go straight after work and could not freshen up (I touched up on my makeup in a moving car though..lol.)

I ended up bumping into a good friend at the event and everything turned around! She was there with her boyfriend but I sort of kidnapped her for the rest of the evening. We had such a laugh and a little bit too much wine on my end! We even bumped into local celebrity musician Exile and he was so sweet and took pictures with anyone who asked. What a night!

                                  A toast to a wonderful night

                                     Kisses to all you fabulous readers!

                  With local celebrity Exile!!!

                         My full outfit (taken at Nomad's Court)

Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun, I'd kill to attend a wine tasting event haha really need a break and to have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your boots!!!! You and your friend look lovely!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emma, I love how supportive you always are, I need to vist your blog in my free time today, I miss it!!!
    Thanks Daine, so happy to have you on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweety,I am following your blog now maybe you can follow my blog too:).I really like your diary and this mintcolored jacket I LOVEEEEE!!! it is such an IT color right now!!!looking beautifull girly xoxo

    ReplyDelete